leon 0-100 in 5".

Aarbron

Car
no car yet
hello from athens greece dudes! so,i wanna buy a '04 leon.its turbo,4WD,1.800cc and 225hp.my goal is to tune it so it can do 0-100 in 5 seconds.is it possible to do it here in greece? and whats your opinion about the whole project? peace. :)

Previous posts.........................

toyota starlet gt turbo '95 0-100 in 5".

hello from athens greece dudes.so,i wanna buy a '95 starlet gt and i wanna tune it so it can do 0-100 in 5 seconds.anyone knows how much is it gonna cost here or something? also whats your opinion...
-------------------------
civic sedan 0-100 in 5".

hello guys,im from athens greece.i wanna buy the sedan civic (160hp v-tec) and i wanna tune it so it can make 0-100 in 5".im thinking about swapping its engine with integra's. (1.8 200hp) and then...
-------------------
fiat panda extreme tuning!

hello guys,wassup? i wanna buy a fiat panda and tune it so it can do 0-100 in 5".should i buy the 100hp and tune it or buy the 4x4 simple one and swap the engine with a bigger 4x4 engine? sorry im a...
--------------

what can I say

i have changed my mind for many cars,is that a problem? now i made up my mind.i will buy the leon and thats for sure. ;)

So does that mean you finally got the answer you wanted for the Seat Leon then? I must have missed that thread! :blink:

Good luck with the car buddy ;)

outa your previous posts the leon is probably the best bet.
i had the 1.8 at 180bhp standard, according to diagnostics it was sitting just over 210bhp and 260ftlb 6 was around 6.3 when i was logging - few mods done but nothing major
a good couple of grand on the engine- turbo, intercooler, exhaust and injectors, then around another grand on the gearbox for the flywheel and clutch - OEM or uprated both cost around £1k over here in parts. a change to a single mass flywheel from the dual would be advisable
lose alot of the weight from the car, rear seats spare wheel etc
and youll need a good mapper and i dont think youll be that far off 5.

but are you sure its 4wd ? i didnt think the leons got the haldex in any shape or form - dont even think there was a v6 varient. and thats why they were normally a little quicker than their TT equivalents -being close to 200kgs lighter iirc and less drivetrain loss

now can i ask why the 5seconds is so important to you ? other than when i was playing about i never really took off hard instead used the extra power and torque for overtaking

outa your previous posts the leon is probably the best bet.
i had the 1.8 at 180bhp standard, according to diagnostics it was sitting just over 210bhp and 260ftlb 6 was around 6.3 when i was logging - few mods done but nothing major
a good couple of grand on the engine- turbo, intercooler, exhaust and injectors, then around another grand on the gearbox for the flywheel and clutch - OEM or uprated both cost around £1k over here in parts. a change to a single mass flywheel from the dual would be advisable
lose alot of the weight from the car, rear seats spare wheel etc
and youll need a good mapper and i dont think youll be that far off 5.

Got to admit mate the Starlet's a bit of an underated car in amongst the rest of them as it can be good for whatever your budget wants it to be as it is easy to lighten and tighten! Anyway in terms of what you would need to do read the above quote as this is it in a nutshell! The only thing I would say is if this is going to be a daily driver then your going to suffer from lack of everything, comfort, low noise, ride height etc but other than that good luck!

I'm guessing you mean 100kph? 0-100kph in 5 seconds.

If so just buy an s-type r

The end

We have been through this many times. If we all did that then most of the members of this site would disappear :) The fun is making a car that dosen't do something do it.