1999 Alfa GTV V6 Start Up

Hi and thanks for looking ! Just thought id share the engine note of a Busso V6 combined with a supasprint exhaust. The filming is pretty bad im sorry to say, your better off skipping to about 1 min through as i think starting the car with the cam inside, almost blew the mic ! It sounds much better when going, the rasp from the exhaust is awesome through tunnels...

But i dont know if i will eventually replace it so any opinions on it are welcome ! Hope you like it :p

You probably wondered why your posts weren't showing - you can only post pictures or links on here when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is. I've authorised your posts for you.

Ohh well thanks alot Waynne :) I had a message saying it had to be authorised but thats all. I guess its the same for a signature/avatar ?? Feels odd not having my Alfas staring back at me on forums !!