What air freshener do you have

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then I just wondered what sort of air fresheners you all had in your cars?

I don't have one at all, there is a still a nice new car leather and plastic smell in my car which is always a bonus. Most of my mates have the magic tree varieties from "lemon" to "Pine Forest zest with a hint of Zen!"

currently have 3 Jelly Bellys :) pear, cherry and blueberry so far...they are quite sweet smelling, some say too much, but hey I love sweets :D

I dont use one,car gets cleaned inside using new car scented spray it lasts quite a while!,then clean car so always smells of leather interior sort of smell.:):):)

I don't have one. Just a few rules instead like no eating and not giving lifts to people who smell.

Some times it can't be helped. I have just done a 10 hour night drive. I showered before setting off. I still stank when I got back!! lol Its sometimes the wet musky smell that turns the car :D

its one of the burberry ones, cant remember what one though

Well that was easy PG!! :amazed::amazed:

I asked her indoors once - only the once mind! What the perfume was that one of her friends wore when she last visited? Big big mistake :sad2:

Conversation went something like this!

Tone in the voice, hand on hip! "Oh so you like hers do you, is there anything else you like about her while were on the subject, her shoes perhaps or maybe her dress?" "you never compliment me on any of my perfumes, are they cheap and nasty, do I smell or something is that what your trying to say, huh is it?"

I think it was her time or something! I gathered up what was left of my head as she knocked it clean of me shoulders turned and walked away :sad2:
I only wanted to buy it for her as a little gift :blink: That will never happen again :lol:

it was easy i was there when she bought :) it and got asked my opinion of it
was also covered in it the other weekend, ie around 8 squirts around my neck before i even knew what was happening

Haha karen kens no to say anything like that to me as i would just turn round and say aye

ive no idea what its meant to smell of.
im a typical man, dont read instructions or directions, just rip packets open.
but it smells good, hides the damp smell from the rover carpets.

The motor I've just bought stinks of bad men's aftershave, the culprit? A dodgy air freshener titled "Leather". Best avoided

The motor I've just bought stinks of bad men's aftershave, the culprit? A dodgy air freshener titled "Leather". Best avoided

Actually it's funny you should mention this aston, I was looking in a Jaguar performance magazine last year as I while away many an hour in the garage waiting room when I spotted this advert for just such a product. It came highly rated by reviewers, it had little stretchy attachments and it clips to the underside of your car seat to give the car that new leather scent.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back