Lamborghini Diablo VT

jgully12

Car
Jacob Gulinson
Hey I've been looking around at the different Diablo VTs online and they are pretty good looking cars from the exterior, however there is one problem I have with them, the interior. I don't want to change the engine or anything in any way to the exterior, except maybe the lights or just their covers. However, what I would like to change is the interior, put new leather on the inside, make it look nicer. I'm curious to see your opinion on this and the actual purchase of the car, considering I can find one used (obviously) for around 100,000 with around 15-20,000 miles on it, is it a buy that will be worth it and fun for a while?

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Well the purchase of a Lamborghini Diablo VT is indeed an ambitious buy, I wish you well with it should it all happen. Just looked at some internal photos of the car and cannot see anything at all to complain about. You can if you decide to go ahead with buying it, take it along to a trimmer who could redo the interior in Alcantera with piped coloured stitching and maybe some embossed work on the door panels and head restraints.

There is a lot that can be done to dress up the interior of a car and you're only limits are money and your imagination.

There is a lot that can be done to dress up the interior of a car and you're only limits are money and your imagination.

This is true Waynne, but the trick will be in keeping it all tasteful as a car like that deserves to be! :amuse:

Thank you for the help, as far as colors go on the interior what do you suggest? Its a black diablo and I want to keep it refined, meaning no outlandish colors or anything like that.

I have been looking on the net and seen 4 pictures of a black Lambo with a red, grey, white and cream coloured interior, all of which looked very fine indeed.
I would suggest a mixture of quality Leather and Alcantera with accents of carbon fiber. Not too much of the CF inside though as due to the age of the Diablo I don't think it could carry off lots of it inside the cabin. If you intend to keep it once you have bought it, then individualise the interior a bit more with different colour stitching and piping, also you could look at having the raging bull logo stamped or stitched into the leather work.

Obviously once you have actually bought the car and got used to the interior, only then should a very expensive decision be made as to what the best interior design for your new baby should be. ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back