What Mods!?!

WhiteNoise

Tuner
Car
Honda DC5
Thought i would start a post and it becomes a "sticky post".

thought we could list the mods on our cars and list the pros and cons of doing these mods and also write down where we got the mods and recommend places for other enthausiasts to go. And also recommend what we could do to each others cars to possible improve them.

This will be specifically for the Honda Integra as it is in the Integra part after all.

My 2001 DC5 Type-R
* Highflow exhaust
Pros-I fell there is a better throttle response and car feels lighter (sounds strange i know, lol)
Cons-Really loud

I know i dont have much at all in the way of mods but i am sure there are others who could add alot more.

I think this would be a great thread to have;

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea mate! Hopefully we can lets of owners contributing. Never had one but will reccommend Hond-R in Oxford (England) for anybody that wants anything doing Honda wise.

Thanks mate :)

I will recommend CBD Exhaust in Nowra, threy have looked after me and my hondas, when not even our performance shop here 02 Motorsports really wanted to help me. They only really deal with SKylines, Supras and things like that.

Also recommend Croydon Racing in Sydney, havent been there as such but they have really helped me when i have things to ask them and give great advice.

These shops are in NSW in Australia.

Not really taking off is it, lol.

I also added 1/4 mile times that people could post :) i however havent done one in my cra yet :(

It will do. You have to remember that we cater for all cars no matter what make and model they are so to get a lot of Integra owners would be something. :lol:

I'd imagine you'd clear a 1/4 mile in about 15/16 seconds.

That's true.

Yeha i hear they are pretty quick 1/4 for a N/A car :)

I just like giving it to stock skylines especially the r32's :)

In the corners you'll find the Teg will keep up, but on the straights a Skyline will have too much for you. Still, considering the huge differences you can't really complain. :)

I always compare the 2, lol. I agree, in the corners i will keep up, maybe even be better (depending on the driver).

In a straight though i would like to take one on at the track :)

I always compare the 2, lol. I agree, in the corners i will keep up, maybe even be better (depending on the driver).

In a straight though i would like to take one on at the track :)

Skyline has more power and loads more torque (the problem with Hondas is that have a lack torque). It's also a comparison between a standard Skyline and a modified Honda. FWD vs AWD/RWD (depending on exact model), N/A vs Turbo. But of course, one is around half the price of the other from the same-ish year.

They're not low torque. They're about average for an na 2.0. I believe some of the drive around vtec was emissions, so below 5k rpm it's a standard 130bhp 2.0 that you can pootle around in, so you're not using the extra power and creating extra emissions all the time.