street race championships small2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 42
  • elan1.jpg
    elan1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 28
Love that MG. Wish we got them here.
010612130129.jpg

081211071709.jpg

This one I love not because it looks good, but because in this photo are examples of the three different 3.4L V6 engines. My Monte Carlo on the left has a 210 HP 3.4L DOHC 24 Valve high output V6, the Pontiac Trans Sport minivan in the middle has a 3.4L 3400 SFI OHV 175 HP V6, and the Camaro has a 3.4L OHV 160 HP V6.

I have 2 cars. 1 picture per car.

Last edited:
Paint code is BL0

Japanese translation is blueish grey pearl ( you did ask :toung: )

It is a full pearlescent and can look from lilac to steel grey in different lights
Im think theres a few more pics in my GTR project thread

There is a 32GTR colour thread on the GTRoc forum where everyone has put their colour down and this is the only BL0

About the only one I got....
IMG_0254.jpg

Been working hard lately to get her new heart transplanted in there....

DSC00872.jpg

205's, it's a real same I had to sell me red one.....

^^ that one is the best... lol

What shows are on this year? I might actually attend one :)

You're welcome to mate. I'll even lend you a BMW badge so nobody realises your Pug parked up. BMW Festival is at the Heritage Motor Centre in August and BMW Show is at Santa Pod in September. Those are two main ones.

You're welcome to mate. I'll even lend you a BMW badge so nobody realises your Pug parked up. BMW Festival is at the Heritage Motor Centre in August and BMW Show is at Santa Pod in September. Those are two main ones.

Cheers lol,

I would think about working my magic on a E36 325 TDS next, the engine has all the right qualities for tuning...

Indeed they can, but finding a nice one is proving difficult.
Engine mods I can sort, but suspension and brakes I might have to ask you for some pointers and I'm not that clued up on BMW's

Oi Brett where have you been? :D How's the car coming along?

When I grow up I'm going to marry the one on the right of Matts picture. BANG tidy.

Indeed they can, but finding a nice one is proving difficult.
Engine mods I can sort, but suspension and brakes I might have to ask you for some pointers and I'm not that clued up on BMW's

Feel free mate! Just send me a PM when you're ready.

Oi Brett where have you been? :D How's the car coming along?

When I grow up I'm going to marry the one on the right of Matts picture. BANG tidy.

I'm happy with the one on the left so all is good. Unless you fancy a bit of swapping here and there?

This is my car, older picture cause I recently installed the angel eye fog lights and painted black the mirrors, will try to get another pic later..

Attachments

• 222589_1947358891743_1475695097_2186066_3068283_n.jpg
    222589_1947358891743_1475695097_2186066_3068283_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 12
Nice....

@Kyle, Ive been busy toiling away at my car mate Ive made some real progress now so Ill have it posted up soon how have you by the way? O ps you might be able to have your engine crane back :eek: