Finally some pic's of my car

Sorry the links didn't work, when posting from Flickr you need to come out of lightbox & view the photo as normal in your Photostream, you then need to click on 'Share' at the top of the photo & then 'Grab HTML|BBcode' you'll see the code link to copy and paste into your post on here.

I tried to fix it for you from but it won't let me get the BBcode, so for the moment I've just put a link up to the album. :D

Last edited:
doesnt look too bad, you missed under the rear number plate though ;)

and youve got some swiraling, although its not that bad. some Augoglym Super resin polish should mask it over

6776107525_111130ebf2.jpg
[/url]
My Fabia[/IMG]

6776107009_dc3924c1d8.jpg
[/url]
My Fabia 2[/IMG]

6776106447_30e7706232.jpg
[/url]
My Fabia 3[/IMG]

6776105969_f4c0285cc0.jpg
[/url]
My Fabia 4[/IMG]

6776105463_23c947bae3.jpg
[/url]
My Fabia 5[/IMG]

There we are!!!

doesnt look too bad, you missed under the rear number plate though ;)

and youve got some swiraling, although its not that bad. some Augoglym Super resin polish should mask it over

Yeah, that was after washing it twice!! I think I'm just rubbish at washing cars haha. Cheers for that I'll pick some up when I get chance.

Also, does anyone know any decent body-shops in the Middlesbrough area? You might have noticed the crack on the front bumper, although it isn't much it really annoys me :mad:

Not sure tbh, it's the 1.2 and I've read on this fair site that there's not much you can get out of it. I was thinking about getting some anti-roll bars, but I'm in the unfortunate position of being a student!! So there's not much cash going spare.

However, if anyone's got any recommendations I'll gladly take them on board :D

I have a soft spot for skoda's I learnt to drive first in a Octavia Turbo diesel You have a nice little VW Copycat mate

Defo I think you should tinker with the body work maybe de-badge and smooth the bonnet? add a body kit lower the ride make it look as you want it to look

Good plan! Is it possible to re-badge at a later date?

Ah now there you have it! If you are thinking about selling it on later? then the potential buyer may not want all of the badges removed. For what you want the car for, I would not bother debadging it now just for the looks, then having to sort out refixing the badges back on later for a resell :blink:

Treat your current car as an enjoyable learning curve! If you spend too much money trying to customise it, then it will be money wasted as the next owner may not appreciate your design efforts and this will limit your market.

Save your money and buy something more rewarding to drive! :)

:embarrest: First thing I noticed. We are very sad aren't we :lol:

Yeah :embarrest:

debadging the skoda and fabia badges are easy and cost couple of quid from the dealer. some masking tape and taking your time will get them back on.

the actual skoda emblems are harder as they will be recessed into the boot and will need filled and sprayed