just swapped s3 for integra

andyalbone

Track Warrior
Car
Honda Integra dc5
ive just swapped my s3 for a ingetra is there anything i should look out for mechanically ive never owned a honda or vtec!

Re: just swapped s3 for ingetra

Assuming it's got a long service history then I'm sure it'll be fine. If the VTEC is buggered it'll smoke.

Go and enjoy the finest FWD car ever made.

no it dont have a long service history and the vtec pulls like nothin ive ever been in but im sure if i look after it i shouldnt have any problems

Just beware - when vtec kicks in yo!

VTECwarp.jpg

it already has hks exhaust but the induction i dont like so im gonna change that. the seats have slight wear and will get them reclothed. not sur what else i could do to it?

it already has hks exhaust but the induction i dont like so im gonna change that. the seats have slight wear and will get them reclothed. not sur what else i could do to it?

Get an AEM v2 intake for it. It'll cost around £200. The Recaros in the cabin are awesome but usually need attention on the bolsters.

Suspension would be my port of call. Coilovers, poly bushes, anti-roll bars and strut braces.

i want the blitz sus induction i like the metallic sounding rasp i had 1 on my 190vvti celica sounded amazing. and as for the seats ive found some to do them but where they are worn down the sides im having black suede with red stiching in stead of the red thats already in. it already has anti roll bars and strut braces. maybe some new wheels not sure which yet tho or what colour?

i want the blitz sus induction i like the metallic sounding rasp i had 1 on my 190vvti celica sounded amazing. and as for the seats ive found some to do them but where they are worn down the sides im having black suede with red stiching in stead of the red thats already in. it already has anti roll bars and strut braces. maybe some new wheels not sure which yet tho or what colour?

The AEM v2 is widely regarded as the best CAI available for the B18. I've got the black seats you're talking about in my BMW. Expect to pay around £600 for a decent pair. Most bolsters will be worn though.

Look at Rota for wheels. Lightweight JDM (although essentially copies) goodness at a fair price.

just keep changing the oil regually and it will run for ever and enjoy that vtec.no other feeling when that kicks in.:bigsmile:by the way.theirs an articale about changing the air intake in the integra on the net somewhere.It didnt do out.In fact the said it worked better with the box.Why change perfection lol.

Last edited: