Clifford alarm problems

va55y

Wrench Pro
Car
clio mk2 ph1 1.2
hi all.
when i unlock/disarm my Clifford concept 300 it chirps 5 times :confused:
and it is only meant to chirp 4 time max!
don't seem to find out much about it...
any one got any info on this??

Last edited by a moderator:
replacing the battery was the first thing i tried.

just don't want it to start playing tricks on me like locking me out car :S

Thought you probably would of. :bigsmile:
When was the back up battery for the alarm last changed? I know on my car it needs changing every 12 months.

Thought you probably would of. :bigsmile:
When was the back up battery for the alarm last changed? I know on my car it needs changing every 12 months.

haven't got a scooby :sad2:
got the car less then 2 months ago... were do i need to go to get this done?
or is it easy enough to do this myself? anyone done this b4??
thanks for the info..

Reading that manual, four chirps means that the boot/door is ajar (see page 14)

Also if you read further down to page 18 there's all sorts of configurations & buttons presses that will activate & deactivate all sorts of weird & wonderful things!

If you haven't got the manual then print this one off & have a good look through it, as it's quite comprehensive.
Failing that I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to locate a Clifford approved engineer in your area & 1/2 hour of his time will probably save you a lot of grey hairs. :bigsmile:

Reading that manual, four chirps means that the boot/door is ajar (see page 14)

Also if you read further down to page 18 there's all sorts of configurations & buttons presses that will activate & deactivate all sorts of weird & wonderful things!

If you haven't got the manual then print this one off & have a good look through it, as it's quite comprehensive.
Failing that I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to locate a Clifford approved engineer in your area & 1/2 hour of his time will probably save you a lot of grey hairs. :bigsmile:

thanks Loz :bigsmile: i will have a good read tonight and see what i find..
thanks again.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back