4x4 Lada-2111 from Russia

blackbugg

Car
Lada VAZ-2111
Good afternoon everything, has decided to create and the theme

------------------------
Call me Yaroslaw, I live in Moscow, I m 29 and by the nature of the activity densely am engaged in tuning so ка I work as the technical director in tuning and auto sound studio.

2546859.jpg

Time of a choice of the car has come, and my choice has fallen at once on VAZ-2111 of the Russian manufacture because of spaciousness of salon.

In stock the car looks here so :
1957266.jpg

(full sucks )

But some variants are very interesting in my opinion :

or

1914258.jpg

and
1930645.jpg

Process of operational development of the car me was covered also with a sound with me any more wasn't limited

config in progress :

1) AWD by Toyota 3Zfe

1250493.jpg

2) 2.2 Turbo on T3\T4 Hybrid
3) Air- suspension by Airride :

...I want to offer to discussion process of operational development of the car, many photos I promise

some work-photos :

------------------------------

------------------------------

That is some project, thank you for sharing it with us. How long do you think it will take to finish the car?

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Makes a change to see other makes of car being worked on. I must admit as I have never seen or heard of that one before.

That is some project, thank you for sharing it with us. How long do you think it will take to finish the car?

This project isn't regulated on time, by the end of the year I plan to establish the engine and completely to collect transmission with a suspension bracket

Further I will undertake salon and caraudio ,аnd in general the project reflected as autosound cool-mobile

Here which I already have collected components:

1) 2 head units ( sound quality and multimedia )

first - "injapan" processor device Pioneer ODR D7xII :

multimedia device with WGA-monitor and sound "7+sub" ( It was by the way delivered only to Russia, not american or european markets ), :

Perhaps best on this planet under animated cartoons
Pioneer AVH-7900 DVD of course without considering Alpine F-1 status...

further sub-drivers :

JBL W12 mkII ( 700-4000 Watts) :

420537.jpg

That who in the middle my little son Danila. Without his help as you can see anywhere ))))

sub-amp : JBL BP x 2200.1 real american proffffi , that apmp which is bigger ( Danila you hawe already met ) :

408249.jpg

In general operational development process has tightened seriously enough, as you see...

Last edited:
Hi blackbugg - your pics are held in our moderation queue, so don't worry if you are not seeing them. When you have 10 posts pictures will appear immediately.

We get a lot of poeple trying to promote their businesses or just posting up images that are not family friendly so all new members pics and posts containing links are moderated.

Hi blackbugg - your pics are held in our moderation queue, so don't worry if you are not seeing them. When you have 10 posts pictures will appear immediately.

We get a lot of poeple trying to promote their businesses or just posting up images that are not family friendly so all new members pics and posts containing links are moderated.

Thats all right . its understood )))

Yaroslaw, more photo!!!;)

It would me more photos .promissss))) .

The beginnings I spread process of replacement of a beam on an independent suspension bracket.

The replacement question has appeared when has been decided to establish 17 "wheel disks in replacements factory 13"

AS ALWAYS WAS LOCATED NOTHING

The wheel foully clung for an arch first line. Expansion didn't help.

It is solved - all is changed a design, during that moment I didn't think yet of a full drive - simply wanted normal geometry of a course of a suspension bracket

Has gone on the nearest dismantling of the used cars back suspension bracket ( excuse my English )

Has started to choose:

- From Mitsu it was not pleasant - the same pendular mechanism divided in two.

- Honda and Toyo - too bulky and difficult

Idea embodiment has found at Nissan
done deal ! !!! We take a design in gathering from "injapan" rear-wheel Nissan Laurel 1996 year...

At once has received normal disk brakes and correct geometry of a course of a suspension bracket only for 600$ ...

1097344.jpg

has hardly shipped in the hatch on which now I go :

Further has altered naves towards the VAZ-size 4х98 :

Day of installation has come, within an hour have torn apart all back, have removed a beam and a petrol tank:

Last edited:
Further have started to try on this design

Was located nothing certainly

It became clear that it is necessary to saw fairly enough rigidity of a body and to finish at once behind a petrol tank

After removal of superfluous metal the design has started to fail in a body but as there were other problems connected with installation

So, the back top lever has rested against a longeron:

While on a stretcher the ear of the forward top lever as has foully got stuck on a longeron:

Anything terrible - we saw further

PS : It by the way native color of the car...
We establish into place we tie up shock-absorbers

here is first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so7F6nOyrUg

We look that at us is ...
And the excellent low-rider ... gleam only 15 centimeters has turned out :

Wheels have developed as well as has been conceived earlier

The corner of installation of wheels became negative and very nice)))

---------------------------

In general as speak at us in Russia - eyes are afraid but hands do)))

Futher Have started to the test to a drive

Standard understating:

http://www.youtube.com/user/blackbugg85#p/a/u/1/o86-oLcGX74

Mode "American low-ride especially for you" :
http://www.youtube.com/user/blackbugg85#p/a/u/2/Og4TuWPcTZ8

Last edited:
Later original shock-absorbers from Nissan have been bought

Just this day has broken car and I was to carry on a motorcycle...

Tried to ship in a backpack and further to go, but has understood that knights of Dzhedaj do not happen to two stupid swords, and in general - they do not go by motorcycles. Has refused a similar invention
... Has shipped in a backpack, had fixed to a back "shovel" and in such a way has taken to a place of the perverted orgies with my universal-car :

-------------------------

Further there was a question of transferring of basic places under new shock-absorbers which turned out now on 12-15 centimetres further to a back part :

at first wanted to go and to buy completely all a back part from Nissan Laurel, but it has appeared that such cars in Moscow does not remain
It was necessary to think and find the decision, the decision was...

Has found here this device in a garbage tank near one of parking places:

Get acquainted :U.F.E.T.A.F.D. ver 2.0

used fire extinguisher thrown away and found at a dumpster ver 2.0 )))) :

An hour later from it such nice basic cups have turned out here:
204935288.jpg

Further has removed all superfluous and has started to collect a spatial power frame round them:

Later the test, here video of a working suspension :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VMWvpO2qo

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back