Strange hitch hikers

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What are the oddest hitch hikers you've ever seen? We get a lot of charity ones down in Dover hitching at the Port to get rides across Europe.

I saw two halves of a pantomime cow hitching for a lift. We've also had one chap dressed as Spongebob and another dressed in a giant traffic cone! (I wonder if a stag night outing picked him up and left him on top of a lampost!)

So what wierd hitch hikers have you seen out and about?

I saw two halves of a pantomime cow hitching for a lift. We've also had one chap dressed as Spongebob and another dressed in a giant traffic cone! (I wonder if a stag night outing picked him up and left him on top of a lampost!)

:blink: I think that might have made me run my car of road! I would have giggled my ass of and not been able to steer :bigsmile:

Except for the clown a couple of years back I have come across several types of hitchikers but the funniest I've seen is a gourgeous lady, dressed top to toe in highfashion clothing, with a big weirdlooking hat and skyhigh heels (note that this was on a dirtroad leading from my moms place in the middle of nowhere to the highroad) Her jewelery looked to be worth a bloody fortune!!
I didn't wanna leave her there so I actually gave her a ride, feeling so sorry for her.
Well the SHE, turned out to have a darn low voice for a female!!! :amuse:

Strangest one I saw was actually wearing clothes, and didn't have the usual swearing/road kill throwing tendencies of the usual types around here. welcome to the west country. sigh.

Harmless Swedish girl! like Lisbeth Salander? ;)

She's not dangerous ;) With her you can actually see that if ya mess with her ya gonna pay. I on the other hand look like (apperantly) a 19 year old, harmless girl. You're not gonna know what hit ya :p

an innocent looking, 19year old swedish girl hitch hiking, in distress...... Fnorpan, please stop, i think i might burst.

I gots proof! :toung: Though dunno if I would dare to post the studio pics in such a forum :blink: (have a sidekick job as a model wich sounds weird everytime I say it :embarrest:)