Sunny day, just right for cleaning

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
It's a lovely day so get out and clean your cars! It'll probably be the first wash it has had since winter!

I will be doing mine today (both of them) and I think I've sold the A3 - hopefully it will be collected on Friday.

Ahh, congrats and comiserations on selling the A3, will you be upset to see her go?

I don't like to clean the car in the sun, it gets far too hot to do it properly, best time to do it is about 6ish when the sun's not so high and the temperature has dropped a bit

It's a lovely day so get out and clean your cars! It'll probably be the first wash it has had since winter!

I will be doing mine today (both of them) and I think I've sold the A3 - hopefully it will be collected on Friday.

The Beast gets cleaned religiously twice a week whatever the weather!
Good luck with the A3 sale, I hope it happens for you ;)

I really really will miss the A3, I've never been so attached to a car. Usually I am grateful to see them go because they have been expensive to run or are on their last legs.

I've made very little effort to sell the A3, the guy saw it whilst I was parked on a friends driveway. He comes from a 3 hours drive away so it is unlikely I will ever see the car again.

I was glad to sell my Civic to someone who lived in Manchester as I'm also unlikely to see it again (even though I visit Manchester on a regular basis). I don't miss it either.

As for cleaning, bugger that, I'm ill.

I cleaned that car once, a lovely shade of purple. don't forget to clean those shiny new alloys. I'll be watching!!

im so lazy when it come to cleaning, but im gonna try and keep on top of the new baby

Today (now yesterday) would have been a FANTASTIC opportunity to clean my car, which I fully INTENDED to do, until the BALL AND CHAIN piped up and DECIDED I should spend time with HER instead.

Car is still dirty.

I cleaned that car once, a lovely shade of purple. don't forget to clean those shiny new alloys. I'll be watching!!
Don't worry mate, the new alloys will be kept really shiny.

I'll be doing a final detail on the A3 today hopefully so it's ready for the sale tomorrow.

Today (now yesterday) would have been a FANTASTIC opportunity to clean my car, which I fully INTENDED to do, until the BALL AND CHAIN piped up and DECIDED I should spend time with HER instead.

Car is still dirty.
You missed a trick there, you could have both cleaned the car together :).

washing up liquid on the rims sorts it out! i do that too mine keeps em looking brand new, with regards to the car, i get it done by a car wash haha

The A3 buyer has pulled out, insurance too expensive! Don't people check these things out before they start looking! Back to the drawing board then. Not that I mind, I get to use the car for a few more weeks!

The A3 buyer has pulled out, insurance too expensive! Don't people check these things out before they start looking! Back to the drawing board then. Not that I mind, I get to use the car for a few more weeks!

Another wishful dreamer! Maybe you should put this in your advert, "dreamers stay home!"