The RS500 wasn't the only special edition

Big Fat Fatty

The Torque Meister
Car
Accord VTEC Sport
Last edited:
Ages old. They are all well sold out now, Ford said they would bring them to the UK if there was enough demand but that never happenned.

I'd not spend £30k on a Focus, let alone £40k.

Each one came with a watch tbh, woohoooooooooooooooo!

I thought as much, I quite liked the MkII GT40 version in black and the MkIV in red but the others look a bit gash, the Gulf one especially :lol:

I didn't know they were offered in this country but as you said I was a bit late to the party (only about 10 months, so not by too much:lol:)

Ford said they would bring them to the UK if there was enough demand but that never happenned.

See the above.

To conclude, Ford offered to offer them to the UK market much in the same way I will offer free cupcakes if there is enough demand.

I am not saying "Would you like a cupcake?" I am in fact saying "If enough of you want a cupcake I will make you one." But of course I have no intention of making you a cupcake...Ford b*ll.

Last edited:
but you're still offering to make cup cakes, whether any body wants them or not the offer is there and can be withdrawn at any time, which in the case of the FRS is what happened,

lets not get pedantic about the nature of the english language because if we do HDi and BBJ will be along in a minute to join in :lol:

That's true, I'm not making cupcakes but I'll have one if you're offering? I don't even know what I'm on about tbh I'm just tired and want to sleep lol.

I'll gladly offer anyone cup cakes mate*, the missus is an outstanding baker although get her to make a fry up and she'll burn the house down! :lol::lol:

*each order for cup cakes is subject to a surcharge of £100,000 per 10kg batches

Last edited:
I'll gladly offer anyone cup cakes mate, the missus is an outstanding baker although get her to make a fry up and she'll burn the house down! :lol::lol:

Mine bless her is the other way around, her breakfast is to die for and her cakes will just make you die :bigsmile:

Someone mention cupcakes?
thcookie-r.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back