Waynne's new car

Getting a new car to replace the A3

It is a .....

wait for it.....

it's quite long.....

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 T FSi Quattro S line Limited Edition with 18 inch RS4 wheels, Full leather interior and dual zone climate control.

It looks good in a very dark grey and the Chrome around the grill has been blacked out. Front brakes are drilled, grooved and vented as standard.

0-60 7.1 Seconds 31 mpg! And it is a Quattro so it will have really good handling, the test drive was a sheer pleasure.

I take delivery on Friday, I can't wait and all pics are pre the final valet and preparation.

Attachments

• mediaCA2DUWQS.jpg
    mediaCA2DUWQS.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 38
  • mediaCANQWLKU.jpg
    mediaCANQWLKU.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 49
  • mediaCAWMIZOY.jpg
    mediaCAWMIZOY.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 39
  • mediaCATTOW07.jpg
    mediaCATTOW07.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 44
  • mediaCA93RBUH.jpg
    mediaCA93RBUH.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 189
I approve ;)

What a name! Audi A4 Avant 2.0 T FSi Quattro S line Limited Edition!
do they serve chips with that? :lol:

Congrats Waynne, you must be just like a kid waiting for christmas, Friday will seem like an eternity away :)

I've already seen a very nice Carbon fibre bonnet for it but I think the wife will want me to leave it alone for a while till the bank balance recovers :D

I've already seen a very nice Carbon fibre bonnet for it but I think the wife will want me to leave it alone for a while till the bank balance recovers :D

Can you cook Waynne? and are you any good at self-defense? :)

If so, and you really really want that bonnet! then say to the nice lady!

"you see these down here woman! there called pants! I wear them and you obey them" :bigsmile:

Failing this, I hope you heal well real soon! :lol:

Very nice mate. Explain to the missus that the standard bonnet will be too heavy for her to lift and a carbon fibre one will be much easier to lift. Failing that, try T9s advide!

i like that alot waynne!!!!!
just a minor niggle for me is that steering wheel, gear knob and hand brake lever looks tatty and out of place on that clean modern interior
sorry.gif

Steering wheel and gearknob are both easily fixed. The steering wheel looks tatty in the pic but in the flesh it is actually in good condition and this was pre valet and final inspection so things will have improved but I see some carbon fibre making an appearance at some point ;)

It looks like an old mans car misenthrop but it goes like a young mans car. Perfect. It could perhaps be the ultimate sleeper, just got to get a TD sticker to go on the back.:lol:

I get the car at 3:00 and I can't wait. Been up most of the night cos I can't sleep!

Steering wheel and gearknob are both easily fixed. The steering wheel looks tatty in the pic but in the flesh it is actually in good condition and this was pre valet and final inspection so things will have improved but I see some carbon fibre making an appearance at some point ;)

It looks like an old mans car misenthrop but it goes like a young mans car. Perfect. It could perhaps be the ultimate sleeper, just got to get a TD sticker to go on the back.:lol:

I get the car at 3:00 and I can't wait. Been up most of the night cos I can't sleep!

I thought this would be the case about the sleepless night, a post from you Waynne at 06.03 proves it :) the hours will seem like days until 3pm finally arrives, enjoy the new chariot and all the happy times to come. :bigsmile:

Waynne is that link in your sig suppose to go straight to you for sale thread?
It just goes to the main forum for me.
It missed of the F53 bit for the sale forum, thanks for spotting that!

Very nice indeed. Did you wring anything more from the dealer at the last minute?
It came with a full tank of fuel as well and I got £500 insurance against the cost of work needed for the next MOT (which is free).

Only the binoculars the dealer used to see him coming LOL.
I'd never normally buy from a dealer but East Kent Audi offered the car to me at a better price than I could buy it privately for and well under Parkers guide price, so I couldn't really refuse.

Anyhow the car is fully valeted, the paintwork is PERFECT, not a swirl or anything. I declined the £400 superguard coating and wheel protection and bought a kit off ebay for £20 so I can do it myself.

The interior is also spotless and there was nothing that I could fault apart from some minor scuffs on the side of the drivers leather seat.

Went for a drive in the damp roads and had some serious fun. The 4 wheel drive and stability control keeps the car pointing in the right direction and it doesn't feel as big and heavy as it should in comparison with the A3. Did a wide 4 wheel drift coming off a roundabout at one point (not intentionally I may add).

Power comes on strong from about 1500 rpm so mid range in gear acceleration is awesome. Treated it to half a tank of Super unleaded already! Looks like it will hover at 31 mpg for us round town which isn't too bad, only 5 mpg lower than the A3! (When you have fun this really really drops!)

I'd never normally buy from a dealer but East Kent Audi offered the car to me at a better price than I could buy it privately for and well under Parkers guide price, so I couldn't really refuse.

Just kidding chief, you should know what I'm like by now :lol: Glad you like it, didn't know they were 220bhp and map up to around 260bhp apparently! Be plenty enough for a road car that.

It's faster than a Golf GTi as well (wet or dry!) :D

I think I have more fun in the A3 because it is a lot less forgiving. This is so stable and almost impossible to wrong foot but I guess as with any new car you just have to learn where the limits are.

Hi Waynne.
Good luck with the Audi! It's a great choice!
I'd LUV 4x wheel drive and am looking for a 140tdi Scout to do my own VRS makeover with. I nearly bought a car just like yours but held out because i find there's something really gratifying in pissing people off with a SKUD Qcar !!!!.
Be interrested to see how your car develops.

Last edited:
Some more pics, one for HDI showing the rear legroom and a shot of the interior showing the steering wheel gearstick and handbrake. The original pics looked a bit patchy and flat.

Attachments

• a4-interior.jpg
    a4-interior.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01599.jpg
    DSC01599.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back