Hi everyone introducing me and me car

channypants

Wrench Pro
Car
FTO GP
Just a hello from me :D

My car is a white FTO GP manual 95, with a bozz front bumper, street fighter spoiler and DC side skirts, full stainless decated exhaust and ITG intake, with full leather interior and front and rear strut braces, might of missed a few things but :love: it to bits lol.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car?

I'd love to see your pics, you just need to get up to 10 posts before you can upload them on here. (It's a spam prevention measure - sorry! but I'm sure you'll get up to 10 posts in no time.)

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Thanks guys, heres a few pictures.

ftonew1.jpg

ftonew2.jpg

ftonew3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, thankyou for the warm welcome Waynne. The car is almost exactly how I would like it, I need to get the speedo fixed as it has stopped working. The only other thing is I need to get a nice 7 inch stereo to fit the double din in the dash, and I need to get my new power steering oil cooler pipe fitted, then it should be complete :)

Thankyou.

Hi waynne,

thanks for the comments
:cheesy:
including the cost of the car, leather, parts and respray only £2700 but still a bit to spend on it.

That's not too bad at all. I'd have guessed on a fair bit more than that. I'm really liking the wheels.

:D I do as well , they was on the car when i bought it but was all scuffed and tatty and silver. So when i got the respray i had them painted in graphite, still need to paint the calipers cause there in red but faded. But not sure wether to do red/blue or yellow!!:confused:

Here a couple of interior pics, not great but me phones pants :amuse:

Attachments

• edit1.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
  • edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
  • edit4.jpg
    edit4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2
:amuse: Awww thanks it will look better once it is finished. And yea they are kinda common now :sad2: but still love it to bits and puts a smile on me face, unlike like the others i've had....

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back