What rims do you like

misenthrop

Torque Junkie
Car
Rover Vitesse
What do you look for in a decent set of rims?

I like thin spokes so I can see the brakes and it helps with cooling as well. A few friends of mine prefer the thicker 5 spoke ones. I don't like the shiny chrome ones though. It has just never done it for me and I think that I am starting to like the dark painted wheels.

i am not a big fan of aftermarket wheels
but when i had my 2001 trans am i was going to get a set of rims for it
black spokes with a nice deep chrome dish on it

Personally I dislike the flush design where they are certain to get kerbed, what is the point! I like retro styling, deep dished as most of my previous where Compomotives, Revolution etc. I like a wheel that's also easy to clean! My previous MG wheels were the standard 17" straights and were powder coated white. Looked stunning but a right biatch to keep clean! My current 18s are easy to keep clean and look pretty good to me. However I would like to change them for some lighter 17s for track use.

Each to their own when it comes to style and design.

aftermarket wheels are mostly very difficult to find with the correct ET. Nice wheels are fantastic if they do not compromise the ride quality. I switched from the stock 17 inch to 20 inch and from the stock 305 width wheels to 355 width. looks georgous but took me years to find the right rims.

Well Waynne the price was ok. These tires don't use at all. You can do 100 000 miles with it. So in the end it costs less then p Zero in a normal range