Bank holiday weekend

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
A bank holiday weekend is upon us. What are your plans?

The roads are going to be pretty grid locked this Friday so it's probably not the best day to go for a drive.

It sort of snuck up on me, so I'm not ready for it at all! I'll have to get planning something.

No plans. In fact the plan in an active one to do nothing bar eat and sleep. The eating bit will involve cooking so I'll busy myself in the kitchen

Tonight
The woman wants me to take her to see X-Factor's finalists in Coners Castle in Inverness :sad2:
Might take up the sport of headbutting a brick wall while there.

Sat
Give my baby the full works. Wash and polish, hoover, shampoo, glass clean, new air freshner... You know, the works

Sun
Fry up
Formula one

Mon
Road trip I think. Day out down Aviemore.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever go anywhere on a bank holiday. Usually get the nipper together with some of her friends at a house or the local park.

Bigbadjoe you have my sympathy, I'd rather rip out my own toenails than go to an X-factor show. Just shout "AUTOTUNE" every time someone sings.

Today - Got my Boy so off to the seafront!
Sun - Annual Family BBQ ( read eat and get shizzled!)
Mon - Working on the car, exhaust needs some attention prior to next weekend at ED38! currently has no lambda, and 12mpg is not a good figure with which to be driving a 300mile round trip!

Got up early, had breakfast in a restuarant on the Sea Front! This evening we are going to a Jazz Festival in Sandwich with some friends and will probably watch the fireworks.