finally found a very comprehensive manual !!!

geraint13

Pro Tuner
Car
Zafira 1.9 SRI
finally found the workshop manual for my car. it covers every model bmw have made, i think. petrol or diesel.
cost me a tenner and a couple of hours messing around with my pc to read the file but everything ive wanted to know is there.
happy days m8s !!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

did you get it from the emanual site you posted in the other thread??
yes, plumped for it in the end and glad i did. its got everything i needed frm it.
just couldnt find another alternitive.
but saying that it was only a tenner and a few hours of my time so.....

:lol:

yes, plumped for it in the end and glad i did. its got everything i needed frm it.
just couldnt find another alternitive.
but saying that it was only a tenner and a few hours of my time so.....

:lol:

glad its worked out for you!!!
i to need a manual for my car! but like you there isn't 1 really designated to my motor. i can buy a mk4 golf haynes which covers alot. but i want 1 just for my car.
so i think i will take the plunge 2 and order 1!

also cheers for the link to site!! i probably wouldn't have even bothered lookin otherwise:D

im no mechanic but so far from reading abit on the subjects i wanted, clear instructions and good diagrams. like i said only a tenner and if you half decent on computers (thats the few hours i was on about ;)) it should be useful to you mate.

glad its worked out for you!!!
i to need a manual for my car! but like you there isn't 1 really designated to my motor. i can buy a mk4 golf haynes which covers alot. but i want 1 just for my car.
so i think i will take the plunge 2 and order 1!

also cheers for the link to site!! i probably wouldn't have even bothered lookin otherwise:D

you will have a pm in around 2 mins

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back