zetec mk6 2003 tuning and styling help.....

zetecmk6gv

Car
zetec 1.4 2003
hi just got a 2003 ford fiesta zetec 1.4 :bigsmile: it would be much help if you could help me with what would be the best for modding and tuning my car......
hope to hear back from anyone....

thanks zetecmk6gv.

hey and welcome to the site mate.
exterior moding is up to you on what you want to do with it. performance wise theres not alot you can do it powerwise without spending a fortune or swapping out the engine for a better one.
look more to handling and brakes - suspension, wheels and tyres, weight loss

ok thanks mate so its moer off a looks car than anything els..... just want something to give it a good sound like a good induction kit and that..... cos i am lucky to be in a job where i can aford it.

They look good in smoothed Euro style with shiny rims and slammed low. It depends what sort of look you are after really.

what is the bet exhaust full kit for my ford..... looked at the sportex website and not bad for price and av been told thay are good but want to no what you think.......

TBH thinking about the flow rate from a 1.4 engine most exhausts will do the same job. Just don't go over 2 inches bore in the main exhaust pipe.

dose any one no if a mk4 fiesta zetec, ashley full exhaust system (-manifold) will fit my mk6 fiesta zetec..... i cant see that thay make any for a mk6 moddel :( thanks