Your first car memories

bax

Torque Junkie
Car
Rexton 270xdi 2005
A Chevy cavalier was my First car so yeh ... it has a special place in my heart

What was your first car and do you have fond memories of it?

My first car was a Renault 9 TLE 1349cc engine. I only had it 2 weeks so there were no great memories.

My second car, an Astra TXE Limited edition in Black and Gold however was the car I fondly look back at owning even after all of these years.

A Fiat 128 1100cc in yellow.
It was a square box on wheels.
It was a high reving engine and great fun.
1976 p reg very fond memories indeed.

I suppose i should add more info so yeah it was 1998 Chevy cavalier 4 door version 2.2 Liter engine with around 120HP Dark green ..

lots of good Memories , it never let me down in a race nor in comfort and first impressions from friends , sadly however it was a kinda Fragile car , Radiator blew up twice from overheating (my foot was too heavy xD) as for the Chase it was hard as Steel back in the days i Crashed into a car that strayed into my lane as i was speeding (No abs System due to previous errors) ended up sliding into that Ford Focus totally wrecking it , that ford was Totaled while my Cavalier came out with nothing but a dented fender/bumper and a broken headlight (None suffered any injures that day thankfully) ...

In the end my Cavalier was sold when i left the country to study and there was no longer anyone to take care of it , i Ran into it a number of times on the road , i sure missed that car ..3 Years ago it was sold in the junk yard to be squashed ..Sad end for a good friend but ill always remember it :)

First car: 1980 Fiat 127 CL 3 door. Huge engine - all of 1049cc :lol: but it was light. KBW 637W was the reg mark.
Bought it in october 1988.

27th January 1989, Windsor, Berks......... where are you now, Debbie Adams?????