Your car related tomorrow jobs

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Come on then fess up. What little jobs have you got to do on your that you keep putting off until tomorrow!

I still need to polish out some hedge scratches from the sides of the car following an over optimistic attempt to traverse a very narrow country lane!

What other little jobs on your car do you keep putting off;)

'Little jobs'..............mine are mostly slightly bigger. Fit new suspension, new front upper adjustable arms, replace front lower arms with polybushed ones, front ARB bushes to swap. Set up suspension and check camber once settled. The Disco needs a leaky sunroof looking at, drainage pipe probably the cause.

I was going to do an interim service, just oil and air, on the missus Yaris tomorrow but she's off to Centerparcs with one of her friends now. Yaris services are 5000 mile/6 monthly and I do think a Toyota mechanic should look at it regularly but I don't see why I should pay dealer labour charges twice a year so I'm going to do the 6 monthlies myself.

Chain driven engine so as long as the correct oil is used and changed regularly there should be no majorly expensive services needed.

I bought new discs and pads for the rear of my car but been putting it off for a week now but must pull my finger out and get on with it. :)

Have another track day in a couple of weeks and my tyres like me have seen better days and need more grip so am waiting for some Octopus grip to arrive. http://www.octopusgrip.com/

Will need to remove wheels and fit spare wheels to treat tyres properly .

I have a Tine Attack day on Thursday the 14th and am off to a 2 day Oakey street sprint event on Friday.

Hope the temperature gods will be kinder this year as woke up to -4 deg and ice all over the car last year at Oakey:eek:

Last edited:
I've got polishing to do much like Waynne, the car needs a proper detail. The last time it was done was last summer ready for the ring trip and its been neglected since then :-(... Problem is its such a large car, I really need to set aside a day if it's going to be done properly.