WRX Sti Brembo's ('53 plate)

vitbmw

Car
VitaraJLXSE2.0L24v
can anybody point me in the right direction of the cheapest place for replacement pads for the above? my lads' car but i said i'd ask around before he shells out the thick end of £500 notes. reckon they are due in about 1000 miles so i need to find some soon - damage the discs and he'll well outta pocket!:amazed:

Thx in advance!:blink1:

Hi VitBMW,

Don't know where you've tried so far, but you could try the shop related to this site, which is http://torquecars.potn.com

Power Supply can be found here www.psupply.co.uk
The marque club is Subaru Impreza Drivers Club and can be found here www.sidc.co.uk there is a list of places offering members discount, so given the expense if you could find a decent price it might be worth him joining for £35.
One that I've never used before is Performance Alloys who are here http://www.performancealloys.com/brembo_brake_systems.asp

Let me know how you get on because, I will probably need them at some point!

Good luck:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The brembos are pretty expensive but they are good pads. Beware of the cheaper pads they are not as long lasting and not always as good at braking. There is a link to the POTN shop at the top right.

Thanks guys - I'll give him the info and let you know how he gets on. Has to get by on his own now he's got a 'proper' car! :lol:

Cool - thx RapidWagon! We're on the case and so far we got approx £85 per axle! Thank god it's only got 2! (Thinking - how about a 6 wheel Scooby with 2 driven axles?! :rolleyes: Will give them a call in the morning and see what they can do - thanks for the link and the number.:blink1:

hi,ive got these and managed to get ebc red stuff ceramic pads for under £200 all round.hard wearing and bit noisey at low speed braking but very good pads.look on ebay and other scooby tuning sites for offers.mite get nice disc/pad combo set cheap.

these aint to bad with dust but then any kind of dirt that gets on my car gets on my t*ts.hate this time of year coming up trying it clean.each to his own really on pads.best we all try something different to find best anyway.

just a case of looking around on net and finding bargain what your after.id haggle with em too the way things are at the moment,theyd be glad of the business i expect.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back