Works upgrade is it worth the money?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By Miniman (80.43.221.254) on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 03:31 pm: Edit

Just wondering if the Works upgrade for the Mini Coop 'S' is worth the money - My mini is Fast & fun but it's got 70,000 miles on the clock and I think it's time for an upgrade.

Definately - the works upgrade really makes a difference the car sounds, handles and revs in a more sporty manner. What model U got?

Hi Guys new to forum

I have a JCW which ws just (last friday) upgraded from a 200 - 210 abd yep it feels quick, happy to meet you Wayne and you can have a drive if you want providing I can drive yours as I would be intrested to know what the diifference is having never driven a standard "s". S/E London.

Also drove the new "s" last week and uck its quick! 8)

Hi femstar really nice to have you along. It wasn't actually my car - I just moved a post over from the other forum so I guess a swap drive is out. I have an Audi A3 1.8T but I do like the BME mini a lot - especially since seeing them in the Italian Job II movie. Tell us a bit more about yours, have you done any mods other than the JCW? (I think that is a fairly comprehensive upgrade anyway!) What sort of fuel consumption do you get?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back