Torque Cars

White leather sports seats for a Peugeot 206

Discussion in '205/206/207/208 forums' started by obi_waynne, 10 June 2008.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    These are a set of high quality car seats with a nice leather covering. They are made from white leather so are pretty hard to keep clean, I understand that this owner has now removed the leather seats and replaced them with some carbon fibre ones. You have a wide range of aftermarket front seats [...]
    More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing?

2. blacklineninja

blacklineninja Track Warrior

Yeah, white seats are c-lassy, but as it says above must be a nightmare to keep clean. In a matching motor that's sweetly styled though they look the bomb.

3. Danny180

Danny180 Wrench Pro

West Midlands
    Car:
    206 GTi 180
    Yes, very nice. All well and good on a show car, but come the winter when you're getting in dripping wet, then you might have a few problems lol. Anyway, it seriously does look very nice. I wouldn't have it myself but that's because I like black and I know what the 206 180 seats are like so after market ones simply don't interest me.