Which one?

zoozer

I'm planning to buy a new car, it's either a toyota celica stage 5 or an opel calibra -91? both have about the same mileage, horsepower, and price. The only difference what I know of are the different looks? Does anyone know any major fault for either car?

The calibra will have more tuning options. A lot of Toyota owners are frustrated by the lack of performance parts around. The celica is a nice looking car though. You really need to drive both and compare the handling and driver experience - they will be quite different on the road and every driver is different.

Celica tuning parts are available, you just have to look further afield for them. Try somewhere like funkypower.com who are UK based, or Nemesis Performance. Or Tokyo Express. Failing that, check out andysautosport.com - although they're based in the US they ship to the UK... you'll just need to check with them whether the parts you buy will be subject to any import tax, but they'll calculate taxes that they expect you'll have to pay when you order with them.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back