Which cd makes you drive like a nutterbasta

"Belissimo" that makes the bass bang like a cannon and anything within 3' shakes so that duz it for me !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tLNK0Xf7tY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBozMp0uki8&feature=related

a34af7ce.gif

Best Air guitar album in the world (1) - pure driving bliss! A good mix of driving toons!

A second fave of mine is the soundtrack to Titan AE! and thirdly Any of my Red Hot Chilly Peppers Cd's.

Best Air guitar album in the world (1) - pure driving bliss! A good mix of driving toons!

A second fave of mine is the soundtrack to Titan AE! and thirdly Any of my Red Hot Chilly Peppers Cd's.

Whats the track when he's cutting up the space junk with that monster plasma cutter? I love that tune... (goes off to watch Titan AE :))

Sorry folks but I have just listened to all your songs and for me they are too slow, Check out Garage inc, probably a bit heavy for some

Whats the track when he's cutting up the space junk with that monster plasma cutter? I love that tune... (goes off to watch Titan AE :))
Cosmic castaway or Im in over my head. The soundtrack CD is really really good and I highly recommend it!

Top gun main theme....have it full blast just as you are coming up a slip road to join the carriageway preferably with no cars in front of you..

Last edited:
AC/DC Thunderstruck from the razors edge album got me 3 points and a £60 fine a month ago for doing 90 in a 40 zone crossing solid white lines and overtaking an unmarked police car (out of town, early evening and no other traffic on the road) stupid i know but the coppers were a good laugh and very reasonable about it and before all the comments come ,i've been driving for 22years and this is the first time i've ever had a fine or any points on my license

Trying hard to think of any songs that make me turn behind the wheel.

'Pump It' Black Eyed Peas is one.
'Firestarter' The Prodigy.
'Bartender and the Thief' Stereophonics

Not into the modern stuff.

AC/DC Thunderstruck from the razors edge album got me 3 points and a £60 fine a month ago for doing 90 in a 40 zone crossing solid white lines and overtaking an unmarked police car (out of town, early evening and no other traffic on the road) stupid i know but the coppers were a good laugh and very reasonable about it and before all the comments come ,i've been driving for 22years and this is the first time i've ever had a fine or any points on my license

Tsk Tsk, you were luck to have got away with that fine and points though.

i think your all wrong ... you need to be driving to some classic black sabbath on north wales roads , early hours on a summers night.. at speed.... that makes the heart beat . !

i think your all wrong ... you need to be driving to some classic black sabbath on north wales roads , early hours on a summers night.. at speed.... that makes the heart beat . !

I saw the sabs many years ago, the heaven and hell tour, not ozzie but ronny james dio was up front, was a huge sabbath fan for many years, For speed had to be symptons of the universe (Ozzy of course)

some of the best speed tracks would be war pigs and paranoid both ozzy of course. or how about sweet leaf for cruising ..... all some of the best sabbath tunes i grew up with :p

the album we sold our soul for rock n roll had pretty much the best of sabbath, including children of the grave (an old fave of mine) However black sabbath black sabbath was a killer lp...what is this that stands before me..............blah blah blah...they were the days

what you want is the best of black sabbath. a double disc album, guarenteed to have your fav stuff on . or compile yourself a nice main course of sabbath , krokus , touch of saga for the mellow moments, and a great big dollop of scorpions for desert. serve it all up on your ipod , and devour it at speed on your favourite drive.
icon12.gif