What's up everbody

Hey the for the welcome, and what I mean by fix it is my daily driver right now. I was going to turbo charge the 1.8L I have in the but from what I been reading it's easier to engine swap then turbo it's original engine. So I been looking for an engine, any suggestions?

Once I find an engine and transmission I'll go over both of them. My other problem is I want it to be different from other civics so I was thinking making it RWD, I know I know it would be a waste of money where I could buy a RWD for the money and time spent doing the job, but isn't that the fun part of building your car.
As far as making it RWD I was going to use the rearend out of a Ford thunderbird/ Lincoln Mark VIII.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back