Whats the worst example of driving you have seen?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We've all seen some pretty stupid stuff on the roads but what would you say is the worst example of driving that you have seen?

recently witnessed a new driver forgetting to put her handbrake on, on a hill... :lol: haha

it was like slow motion...

my friend did that, parked his car without the handbrake... came back to it looking rather snug on the front of another car hahaha, it was quite funny though, not for him obviously!

It's usually some really old guy in a big Mercedes Benz drifting into my lane without indication at the last second on a motorway, leaving me less than an inch of room to avoid a collision. And they don't even have a clue that I'm there, proving that they haven't even checked the mirrors!!! :x

It's happened about four times to me now, and it's always an old guy in a big Merc - and the horror is it's never been the same guy twice!!! :shock:

i've seen some bad stuff in my 7years of driving. :rolleyes:

Absolute worst i can think of, was when a Mercedes (Yes another Merc driver) undertook me using the middle lane on the North Circular (3 lane dual carriageway - london).
He was only traveling 10mph over my speed, and had a 3 Car space distance between the lorry infront him.
:evil: Yet he still choose to merge int my lane next to my front wheel !
:!: causig me to swerve and grind my Rim on the kerb @ 45mph ! :!: and narrowly miss him by an inch.

i Hate the way Merc drivers seem to think They are the only important people, & as long as what they just done didnt actuallyy cause Themself any Harm.

My brothers' a Merc driver, & he does it too.

Mind you, i noticed i dont Always indicate in my beemer.

recently - vauxhall meriva driving at 30 on a 60 road, and connstantly slowing down before speeding back up to 30.

why? i do not know.
if it was YOU driving that purple meriva, please reply to this post and explain your reasons, while i display my feelings....

Roundabouts!!

The worst examples of driving that i manage to attract at all times (due to my apparent invisibility cloak around my Beemer) are roundabout-near-collisions.

I'll use the outer lane to come off at the second exit (lawful) and invariably so will the car on the inner lane either next to me or slightly in front of me (also lawful).

The problem with this maneouvre of course is that the car using the inner lane of the roundabout will invariably cut me up by pulling straight in front of me and 90% of the time, almost into me!

Nowadays i merely drive round roundabouts with one hand on the horn totally ready for the thick bar stewards!

The other insteresting case of what could loosely be called "driving" was a stupid old woman shouting at me because SHE couldn't read the road!
Picture this, if you will: Left lane, straight on. Middle lane, straight on or right onto a double lane to the right. Right lane, right only.

Basically i was in the middle lane and was turning right as i was wanting to use the far lane turning right and invariably so was she, yet she was in the right-hand lane to use the nearest one. This making sense at all? Lol.

Anyway should pulled in front of me and decided she was entitled to hurl obscenities at me. daft old b*tch! Honestly! I wish people would learn to drive, no wonder insurance premiums are so damned high!!

Ok, bad drivers.....old women......stupid people....

Rant...DONE!!

(in the style of Gordon Ramsay) :lol:

Had a french camper van pull out in front of me in my 205 on a roundabout the other day. I saw him coming and entered the roundabout his wife in the passenger (right hand) seat saw me and obviously pointed me out to the driver (saw ehr wave her hands) and the big t**t still kept coming out at about 30. Scared the life out of me.