whats a good replacement clutch for a 206 gti 180

baker180

Car
206 gti 180
hi iam looking to replace my clutch but would prefer to put a sporty one on. i have seen some by black diamond and ive seen some by panther. has anyone fitted one of these to there car and is there much difference in performance. what is the difference between the normal after market clutches and the paddle clutches does anyone know

there will be no difference to performance. a higher rated one will allow you go further with the output of the engine.

is your current one slipping ? if not then theres not really much point in changing it

ye its slipping but rather than getting a standard replacement one I want to spend a little bit more and get a uprated one to get rid of the horrible common rattling fault known to the 180. Im after one which picks up better than standard but not too heavy for driving in traffic. iv had prices on stage 1 and 2 clutches but I don't know which one will benefit me.. Any ideas? What are paddle clutches iv seen them on websites but no idea what difference they make

paddles clutch wont be needed, and they are normally too much work for town driving

depends on what your wanting to do to your car, look at the torque ratings for the cltch and see whats suitable for your plans.

Panther use Valeo clutch parts but cost a lot less than a branded Valeo one from Peugeot

Fast road clutches look out for Sachs, Helix and CG motorsport.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back