What to do if you see someone on their mobile phone.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
As it means penalty points endorsement on your licence and it is pretty dangerous we need to stop the hard core of road users who still persist in using their mobile phones. What do you reckon we can do to stop this?

What about a long honk of the horn. They won't be able to hear what they are saying. Mr Policeman says you can use the car horn to alert other road users of your presence and chances are that if they are on the phone they are probably not aware of your presence! Any other suggestions or ideas?

I know its a bit harsh on my behalf but i just let them carry on, if their still persistant in using their phones while driving even though they know the penalties they deserve to get caught and have the consequinces dropped on them, i see it the only way they will learn, but thats just my oppinion

I do agree with you to a point. But when these persistant morons are behind you or driving towards you they are no longer just a danger to themselves its other people who suffer. Sometimes I feel like being really petty, filming them and submitting footage to the Police but I can't be arsed!

It's like the smoker who says "I'ts my body I'm killing" as he breathes his smoke all over you!

There was a phantom tyre slasher in Middlesex who followed offenders home and then slashed their tyres. Police kept getting all these calls about "random unprovoked" tyre slashing from people who when they phoned the police reassured them "On my phone? No Not me?"

well thankfully theirs not many do it now in redditch but they use to be everywear, and to be honest i agree with you more than my oppinion really waynne lol