what should i do with my 206 lx 1.4

I

iwilldothis

Hey guys i am new on here, just wanted to know what you guys think I could do with my 206 lx 1.4, at the moment I am not looking for looks just power gains, to be honest the engine it has in it from new wich is 02 has done 95,000 miles. to me it seems pretty pointless in starting to modify that one because of its age and has already been ragged im sure I am going to have a lot of trouble with it? also I was wondering if there happens to be a bigger engine that pretty much or does bolt in to the engine bay straight away 1.6 2.0 + if so could anyone let me know? were to get add on parts from at decent prices? new or reconditioned engines? many thanks I know its a long first post really appreciate this if anyone reads it and gets back to me going need some help!? thanks! :p

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Hi if you put a bigger engine in say 2 litre. More than likely you'll need a donor car. As you'll need to change certain things ie.. The wiring loom ect... It will be more hassle than its worth.. Have you thought about saving up for a GTI?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back