What is your next car going to be.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Don't say Aston martin either. What do you realistically expect your next car to be? What do you think you'll be driving in 5 years time? When will you change your current car?

My next car - Audi A3 TDi Quattro (remapped of course!) in about 4 years time though so I'll need to be patient!

Cool - you wont be dissapointed with the M3. Any idea what colour? Did you text drive the Jag & Audi RS? What did you think of them?

I really want a sleeper..

Really feeling the VTEC Mini's at the moment.. But who knows, I change my ideas as to what is cool quite often.

Yea waynne had test drive in jag which i didnt like very much i dont think it handles as good as m3,also done test drive in S4 and Rs6 which i thought both cars were awesome to drive but for me the M3 has it all.Colour will be black.

realistily id like to have one of the VXR's from vauxhall but since my next car might be on motorbility im gonna be some what limited of what i can have, but then again any brand new car with everythin payed for (minus the fuel) will be top marks for me, or if want somethin a bit nicer like an audi A4 or somethin it'll be a dipper of like £2000 and that will be a new car for 3 years and then again for the next three so who knows

(ok sounds as if im bragging a bit thelr)

Redcom was looking into a Motobility cars - they seem really good value. Would a performance diesel be up your street ala BMW 330d?

A local garage down here sells off ex Motobility cars - FSH and silly low miles at pretty good prices (www.southcourtgarage.co.uk - I did the site for him :wink: ) So if you don't qualify you can still pick up a bargain!

yea a performance deisel would be right up my street, just maybe not a BMW im just not that keen on them, but iv also gotta be able to afford the deposit to get the higher spec cars in the first place, with nill deposit your looking at ford fiesta 1.4 td territory, to get anythin really nice you are looking at £2000 + as a dipper and you dont get it back at the end of the three years

Most new cars lose 50% of their value in the first year so a £2k hit seems pretty good but htat is still quite a bit of dosh.

Personally I buy my cars at 5 years old and sell at 7-9 years old as the depreciation is much much lower.

yea it is still quite a bit of cash but still i think it works out somethin like 10% or so for the up market cars but then again theirs quite a selection of cars that are completly free if you dont mind driving somethin like a 1.25 fiesta, but its each to their own i guess

im hoping to buy ma uncles 2.0l turbo diesel mondeo next year, but me being a student it could leave me skint.

hopefully in five years time, hopin to drive a modest mercedes or audi