What is the story behind your tag name ?

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
My car in the sidebar pic was a 1985 Mitsubishi JB Starion that I bought in 1992 and it started out as a 120hp ATW 2 litre single cam 8 valve with throttle body injection and ended as a 2.3 16 valve twin cam with MPI AND 400 + FW HP and due to my senior years have been called OLDIE for many years on the Austarion forums. My #2 son signed me up on the forums as OLD FART before I ever knew how to turn a computer on and over time it morphed into OLDIE

TC = twin cam JB = model OLDIE = because I am an old geezer.

I only sold that car last year to an enthusiast who will be entering it in the odd event or so and it is housed alongside his Porsche 928 track day car and his 944 Targa car. He rallied a Starion in the past so I am more than happy that it has gone to a good owner who appears to have deeper pockets than me |B :)

PS Obi advised me to leave the pic as it is and not change it over to one of my newish 2011 Type R Honda Civic that puts a big :) on my face every time I drive it and am learning that I need to push it a bit harder on track days as the front end is so planted there is more corner speed to be had leading to lower times.

At every event I enter I try to at least equal last years best times as the years seem to disappear when I strap in and wait for the green light to set off on another hot lap.

PPS the older I get the faster I was :lol:

Last edited:
Lunchmoney is the online name I use everywhere.
Lunch Money is a card game and many moons ago I introduced the wifelet's uni friends to the game at a convention.
A year later I visit again and was getting called Lunchmoney. I kept the name.

If I were to adopt my car's tag as my moniker I might end up with an unwanted STI.... :lol:

I used be boring old Waynne - well I still am. But a few on here started calling me Obi Waynne so I decided to go with it.

PS Obi advised me to leave the pic as it is and not change it over to one of my newish 2011 Type R Honda Civic that puts a big :) on my face every time I drive it and am learning that I need to push it a bit harder on track days as the front end is so planted there is more corner speed to be had leading to lower times.
Why did I say that! Please feel free to ignore me. Perhaps I should update my profile pic with my new car as well!