What do you think of our new forums

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We've been running our new forums for a few weeks now, the kinks have been ironed out.

What do you think of the new TorqueCars forums?

Any suggestions on improvements you'd like to see?

Any praise for features you like or for any members who have been particularly helpful?

So far so good Obi, I am getting a list together of a few recommendations/suggestions to submit to you ;)

Thorougly love them, it's so much easier to use and faster than the old forums. The new media gallery is really slick.

The community is friendlier than ever if I may say so! We also seem to be getting busier and the passionate debates remain civil!

Well done everyone and especially to all the mods who work so hard behind the scenes to keep out the spammers and trolls.

Thanks for the invite |B I'd been away...
The site is slicker and it corresponds to (some of) my interests: Saab (2008) Aero 9.3 TTiD 180. A real beauty
Not many threads for this model though...
Keep up the good work fellas :D

Cheers @Rim - post up some new threads & discussions about those cars and I'm sure other owners will come out of the background, we have lots of readers and not many posters!

I'm glad you like the improvements, we'll be adding more features and keeping the forum friendly active and interesting.