What do you do that winds other drivers up?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I know we are all quick to whinge at other people but lets turn the spotlight on ourselves. What do you do that annoys or winds up other drivers?

Me oh ok then! I do 30 in the town fastidiously (a real 30 not the speedo 30 though :wink: ). I also am cautious at junctions. If someone is on my tail I slow and speed up till they get fed up and drive at a safe distance!

Im guilty of driving under the speed limit when theirs someone tail gating me but when they go to over take i'll accelerate up to the speed limit, i also do it to taxi's as well but mostly because all the taxi drivers dont have a licence and drive like complete T**T's

Ah.... so its YOU .... Stiggy! I'll buy a bull bar and keep it close and personal next time! :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: you been on the JD last night wayyne, this is the second sarky comment iv seen today lol, oh well. :lol:

I thought for April the 1st I would be really sarky. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible! :lol: I promise to be nice and friendly from now on!

(Not been at the JD - I experimented with Sunny D yesterday. I'm now growing my own Sunny D plant in the loft :lol: No wonder kids are soo hypo - its almost 100% suger and additives WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that explains a lot, i almost forgot its was april fools yesterday but only because i ended up sleeping through most of it lol (one hell of a party the night before)

you think sunny D is bad enough on its own :lol: try mixing it with chocolate raisens, thats a whole new world of hyperness :lol: :lol:

people wind me up when they use fullbeam so i play there game and turn on my fullbeam and my 4x100watts spotlights they soon turn there's off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

my mums mates son was driving recently, you could describe him as a chav, and he was hanging out the window shouting at a bloke and i quote his wise choice of words ''come on, i'll f*****g race you ya c**t''

turns out that the chap tootling along was an plain clothed detective inspector.

one word. muppet.

im like a few slowing down if someones tailgating but im just as bad if someone pulls out in front at the last min i m basically pushing them along until they decide to get the speed up then back off.
have you ever noticed the people that pull out in front are the ones who never bother to put the foot down

I hate tailgaters. I am very observant of urban speed limits, often going slower than posted 30 if necessary. Sit and wait at exactly 30 until the main road limit sign is passed. Then toe down in fourth (diesel engine, so loads of shove even at under 1500rpm) and watch 'em disappear in the mirror. If you want a really good result then use third as you get a nice sooty cloud from the exhaust too.

When they finally catch up again, I slow back down to exactly the posted limit.

And off we go again!!

Worst offenders are generally females. This is not me being sexist, it's just obseravtion and reporting facts.

And they do it in the silliest little tiny low powered and poorly braked cars.

In Turkey the driving is so bad you would not beleive it. Even the cops show very little courtsey or consideration to other road users.I make a point of doing the opposite when ever the chance presents itself. The classic is observing the speed limit on a three lane highway,ccept its in the city and the limit is 70kph and I pull into the fast lane and hold it there coz I know theres a radar trap upahead. Tommy Turk comes up and flashes me expecting me to pull over. In the end he overtakes on the inside just before the radar!
Magic! another one is stalling at the lights in front of a taxi. God I love that! the missus goes barmy when I stall three times on the trot and slip through the lights leaving the yellow devil sitting there. God I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!