What are your plans for 2019?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
As the new year is upon us what are your motoring plans going to be?

Are you planning on a car change, upgrades and just the ultimate road trip?

Any recommends for things we should consider adding to our to do list in 2019?

Hi Obi we are planning an app 4 week long bucket list car trip around our home state Queensland which is sometimes called "Gods own country"|B by us one eyed banana benders:)

On the car front I am intending to trade in my 2010 4x4 on a newer model that should see out my days behind the wheel.

The Honda will be getting the suspension reset with an increase in negative camber to give the tyres a better footprint when turning hard on track days and events along with toe and caster setting tweaks.

Am still researching a BBK upgrade with possibly bespoke alloy hats that will increase the space between the spokes {without the need to fit spacers that are illegal over here} and discs to allow for a 4 piston caliper upgrade.

I think it's time to upgrade my car. The bills are starting to pour in, I think I've blown £3000 in the last year on broken parts, tyres and brakes! The trouble is what do I get and do I wait a bit longer?

Nothing drains your car budget like a new baby!

New baby forces sale - you see it so often in the car classifieds!

Oh, I knew. It is by second Impreza :rofl:
Luckily the wifelet is very understanding and knows I won't part with it.

We bought a pram from Mothercare.
I said the sales woman, "We need to check it fits in the boot. I have a stupid JDM car and the rear seats dont move."
Look of interest on her face, "oh, what car is it?"
"Classic Impreza."
"I've got a Skyline, I know your pain. Let's go check the boot." :D:D

Fitted perfect, loads of room. The wifelet's Hyundai on the other hand... :rofl:

Lunchy you can't judge people by their looks as it seems you would have been quite surprised when she said she drove a Skyline :)

A skill you'll master after about 7 months, just thank your starts you're not a female!

Let's hope 2019 brings better health, wealth and a few more horsepower to each and every one of us.

My intentions are to be more active in getting my MG mobile. It’s been sorned for nearly 3 years! This year has been DIY and the odd illness slowing things down.

Getting a new car. Something JDM, skyline or Impreza. The prices are pretty good at the moment so I'm looking around.

Something JDM, skyline or Impreza.
hC9B6A46A