What annoying things happen the most on the roads

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What annoying things happen the most on the roads to you or in your area?

I get the following pretty much every day...
Waiting behind a car to pull out on the main road but they need a completely empty road before they do so. This may have been possible 40 years ago but in todays busy roads you have to join a stream of traffic and settle for a gap.

Pulling out in front of me and then driving really slowly totally oblivious to other cars behind them.

Cutting the corner forcing me to do an emergency stop as I approach the junction.
I'm sure you can add a few more to this list.

I think you have nailed it with a couple of exceptions Obi San |B

Drivers who merge onto a highway at suburban speed and fail to give way thinking ? that indicators if they use them give them right of way .V(

Noddies is what I call drivers who are seen constantly nodding their heads up and down checking their electronic toys thinking that no one knows what they are doing and remain stationary when the lights turn green :mad:

Some people seem totally oblivious of the fact that while they appear to have all the time in the world to get to their destination driving Miss Daisy style :rolleyes: while many of us have things to do and get done today

Last edited:
Inconsistent drivers who one minute will be driving the posted 60 limit then the next thing they will be doing 40. Then speed up to 50 then enter a 30 zone and carry-on at 50 then hit the national speed limit Road and then do 40. And yep this happened to me today.
But happens regularly maybe not in this order.

Have been encountering quite a few of muppets or timid drivers who are behind a heavy vehicle and when it slows uphill move into the other lane and then don't pass thereby holding everybody up :mad: