Welsh noob with a Saab

Greetings Dave, nice to see you here buddy. Trying to keep this place a secret from the Saab fraternity as I don't won't to see all that stupid nonsense going on on certain Saab forums coming over here ;)

Hello Os :)

Yeah not good mate. Things are not going very well in Saab land at the moment \B

I'll be picking your brains soon! ......nitrous.....it on the cards once this clutch is done |B

Greetings Dave, nice to see you here buddy. Trying to keep this place a secret from the Saab fraternity as I don't won't to see all that stupid nonsense going on on certain Saab forums coming over here ;)

OK, spill the beans. What's going down in SAABland that is worrying your pretty little shiny head? :)

Hello and welcome, really nice to meet you and have you along. You'll fit in just fine here, we're all die hard petrol heads and happy to help out wherever we can.

How did you find us then?

Hello and welcome, really nice to meet you and have you along. You'll fit in just fine here, we're all die hard petrol heads and happy to help out wherever we can.

How did you find us then?

Thanks :) Just searching for any info on Saabs & VXR's with Nitrous and found it! Nice forum

Glad you like it.

There are some amazing posts buried deep on here. Topics never get old so feel free to add to really old threads and we're always interested in your opinions on our many and varied motoring topics.

Im in Caerphilly mate. 10 mins away. lol. as far as I know unless the others correct me, theres is one other welshie, but he hasn't posted for a while.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back