Welcome

More BASS is BEST!

Tip stop all rattles in the door cards with foam as this really make the speakers sound like they are distorting.

good tip wayne! that was one of the things i wanted to no! as ive go so much bass cant stop the door cards rattling! any tips on mirrors?lol

A girl asking for tips on mirrors - now I've heard everything! :lol:

I presume they shake rattle and roll! You could mount them on a large rubber washer cut to shape. I'll have a think for you!

Internal or external :?: . If internal you probably need a stronger bracket on the screen but on some cars there is a premoulded stud the mirror sits on. The best was to mount an internal mirror is from the roof but a lot of makers go for the windscreen mounted ones.

Amps, Speakers & Subs

I've got 2 2000W amp's but they're not fitted yet because I have no speakers or subs, I think I've seen some JBL in halfords are they a good make? And I've been told I don't need a capacitor to stop my battery going flat even with 4000W is that true?

I have big plans for my toyota spacecruiser that involve an active crossover network to feed 2 bass units, 4 subs, 4 midranges, and 4 tweeters. I wanna make the ground shake.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back