Wanting to learn

Akkas

Car
none
Hey guys,
I have only recently discovered the passion i have for cars, but i always end up not knowing the basics of how stuff works, or what certain things do to enhance a car. I

If i could get a general idea of the basic stuff that i need to know, and explained i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you !

Hello Akkas,
Welcome here and to the personal passion of the automobile!! No matter what you drive? Have fun with it! Treat it with care and it will reward you with miles upon miles of relaxing enjoyment! There are many here that will help you with basic to expert answers you seek. Just Ask!! |B And YES! many have there personal passions and opinions of their own rides and others! :rofl: As Barry Meguair always says: Thats what makes all of us enthusiasts-CAR CRAZY!:)

Howdo.

Get a dirt cheap car and a workshop manual, and go to the routine servicing section.

Then start taking things apart. Start with stuff like brakes/filters/spark plugs which are relatively easy but will give you a good sense of acheivement

Hello and a warm welcome from me the site admin, really good to have you along.

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do. Please get involved in our many discussions and topics, we love to hear peoples opinions and questions.