want my a4 2.4 v6 to have more of a rumble

jsimmonds241

Car
Audi A4 (B5) 2.4 V6
Hi,

I have an 2000 Audi a4 (B5) 2.4 v6.

I just really would like some advice please on how i can make
her rumble, nothing loud or boy racer like just a nice pur, and to turn heads when i put my foot down. i love the sound of v8's but obviously thats out of the question. iv fitted a K&N air filter and that does improve on the sound but not what i was looking for.

any help or other peoples opinions and experiences would be very much apreciated

thanks

hi i work in a garage where we develop exhaust systems it normally consists of manifold cats baffle boxes then back box dependent on sound your after depends which ones you remove i would change back box only first then poss a stainless baffle box mongoose do a lot of stainless oem systems

I doubt you'll get much of a rumble from a diesel engine, they just don't work the same as a petrol one. The exhausts are pretty large as standard so the only realy gain will be less sound deadening and a deeper tone.

Hi,

I have an 2000 Audi a4 (B5) 2.4 v6.

I just really would like some advice please on how i can make
her rumble, nothing loud or boy racer like just a nice pur, and to turn heads when i put my foot down. i love the sound of v8's but obviously thats out of the question. iv fitted a K&N air filter and that does improve on the sound but not what i was looking for.

any help or other peoples opinions and experiences would be very much apreciated

thanks

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars! :)

Hey thanks for the advice,

lol yeah its a petrol but yh il have a look on miltek.
and sorry is removing the resonators fairly simple job.
Not yet machinically minded yet lol

thanks

you should have the option of res or non res from milltek. the difference is the silencer in the middle isnt there. give them a phone and ask is your best bet