VW Bora Headlights upgrade to LED & HID

BORABOY

Car
BORA 2002 4 MOTION
Hello people, I just purchased some new lights for my BORA

VW Bora Headlights Pair - Chrome , Angel Eyes (98>)Part # FKFS4011
Type 1J, With integrated indicators , with fog lights.

http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=21_57_678&products_id=14482

Because I heard that the lights are a bit dim, before I install them I was wondering if anyone knows of some better halo bulbs with white led's and add a pure white H.I.D kit to get the best results.

Appreciate any guidance from folks who know about these.

Thanks for reading.

would depend on your laws over there. as those are for halogen bulbs then they may not be suitible for HIDs. we would also have to have self levelling system and headlight washers to be fitted.

i found orsam night breakers made a massive difference to the OEM headlights - but they were still poor compared to most other cars on the road

Thanks pgarner - I value your advise and will look into the rules first before making the decision. Appreciate your comments. Cheers

would depend on your laws over there. as those are for halogen bulbs then they may not be suitible for HIDs. we would also have to have self levelling system and headlight washers to be fitted.

i found orsam night breakers made a massive difference to the OEM headlights - but they were still poor compared to most other cars on the road