VOLVO 740 Body Kits?

HandsOfChaos

Car
91 VOLVO 740
Hello All,

I'm looking for few body kits, I don't want to look like a racer but to make my car good looking.

anybody know's a good place?
Thanks.

Hi there, where are you based? I've had a look around and there is not much in the way of kits. I think you will be tied to universal kits, like splitters and cut to fit skirts or you could get a full bodykit for a similar sized model and fibreglass it into place.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Perhaps you should just keep it simple and go with a smoothed and debadged look. A local bodyshop should be able to give you a quote for smoothing out the car.

erebuni.com used to have 740 and 850 kits. Wickedbodies does too. Extrene dimensions has a kits but not for 740's

Good tips ther NickQuickBrick - thanks for the tips.

I'd also like to welcome you to TorqueCars, good to have you along. Tell us a bit about your car then? Have you done much to it? Where abouts are you from? Perhaps you should post an intro in the newbies say hello section.

Looking for stylin too,the rear boot spoiler is what l want but no joy.Was wondering if anyone has tried to mod a merc 190 spoiler or similar design?

hii i am looking also where can i found trimparts and styling parts to a engine b230 and my volvo 745 so it have a little bit more horsepower maybe 130hp now i have 120hp i want to have easiest way to tune it up :)