Vented Bonnets

J0K3R

Tuner
Car
2.3 Prelude
Where can I pick up a vented bonnet for my mk3, as I want something to beef up the front of my motor a little. Contemplating a massive spoiler as well, lol.

Where can I pick up a vented bonnet for my mk3, as I want something to beef up the front of my motor a little. Contemplating a massive spoiler as well, lol.

Pedant alert!

Do you mean spoiler or wing? :)

Last edited:
You are correct sir, I do indeed mean wing. Lol. And I only know that because of the shopping I've been doing since making this post! Lol. I'm still learning all this car speak, lol.

What's a Pedant? (Prepares to be laughed at...)

You are correct sir, I do indeed mean wing. Lol. And I only know that because of the shopping I've been doing since making this post! Lol. I'm still learning all this car speak, lol.

What's a Pedant? (Prepares to be laughed at...)

Someone who is pedantic, meaning they like things to be correct, often to the point of obsession. Defines me, I guess :)

A classic example is the wing/spolier mistake made by a lot of people and many magazines which should know better. Even the advertisers often get it wrong!

However, what you won't get on TorqueCars is laughed at. The pi** being taken out of you (gently), yes. Argued with, yes. Moderated if you get out of hand, yes. Helped, yes. Hindered, probably :) But not laughed at.

Just noticed that you hail from my part of the world (well. where I was dragged up). Lived in Blackfen for 20 odd years before I got married.

Until the Dutch House Cruisers decamped to The Wharf, near the Dartford Crossing, they used to meet at the Dutch House on Sidcup Road. A friend was a member so we often used to meet there for a meal and a chat.

Last edited:
Awesome man, that's like two minutes away. I know a few people into their cars, but not really got anyone together yet. Might have to consider it though. =]

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back