Torque Cars

Vectra b hatchback exhaust mounting points any different to sedan?

Discussion in 'Vectra' started by pattokbox, 4 February 2010.

1. pattokbox

pattokbox Full member

Australia, Canberra ACT
    Car:
    2000 Vectra 2.6 v6
    Hey everyone,

I was looking at the Magnex exhaust backbox 6x4 oval, it says vectra b hatchback only....? are the mounting points any different on a sedan??

Cheers

2. BAD63R

BAD63R Authorised Trader

Cornwall
    Car:
    MG TF135
    No there is isn't any difference mate. The Sedan/Saloon model is actually the exact same size and set-up under neith as the hatchback. It's literally only the boot lid thats different so yes mate, the exaust from a hatchback will fit a sedan/saloon model ;)

3. pattokbox

pattokbox Full member

Australia, Canberra ACT
    Car:
    2000 Vectra 2.6 v6
    thanks mate, thought as much but when it said "Hatchback only" thought i'd double check, since i'll have to import it to Aus, not something i wanted to return haha