Vauxhall Corsa Interior

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
How many of you have altered your corsa's interior? why not share ideas on what you think is the best layout, style colour etc

Thanks!

hmmm........

probably not :D

i read a post which said that a car can look lavish on the outside and be disappointing on the inside. i do prefer to be in a comfortable stylish interior...not drab and depressing!

maybe blue and white leatherette? decisions decisions...

Digital dashes are great - I saw a nice blue one the other day. Get a decent set of seats - recover them with a nice leatherette material and then apply to door cards and dash!

i've seen them around, quite hard to come by though.

i've seen an astras dash been converted to digital, the tacho looks amazing. do you know rough prices for them? :s

also im loving the idea of a HUD - heads up display, i spent a lot of time searching and finally found one for £60 - result!

wouldn't be too much of a project refitting a new dash, looks good!

could rearrange the components or something, would it be a pain fitting it to a different engine?

Can't see much of a problem the sensors/relays are pretty standard for most dash displays - you'll probably want to add oil temp/pressure and water temp/pressure and boost if you go turbo.