Twin LED Halo Headlights (electronic adjustment)

br0wni07

Wrench Pro
I have bought some new headlights for my 206

Unpacked them and i thought it would just be a simple swap, but there are 2 loose wires on the new headlights and im completely baffled as to what they are for

Any suggestions?

Ian

Ahh i should of seen that one coming, i will post a picture of that as soon as i get home...

Ian

Its the Black and White wire going down to the bottom of screen

Also on the left were there is a white sticker saying remove i did do and there is just a hole im guessing these are sockets for indicator bulbs which i can get from old lights when swapping round

I was over at a mates house last night decribing these and he suggested they could just be spare wires for front bumper lights (foglights i think you call them)

Is this the answer or would them lights come with there own wiring?

OK then.

Side, dip, main and indicator means potentially four pairs of wires. Are the stepper motors for beam height incorporated in the light unit itself?

good day
i put i the same lights two weeks ago.the extea wires give power to the LED Angel eyes around the beams.they plug into your park lights caming on when you switch the car on.Also these lights do not have the motor that moves your lights up and down so you will be left with one extra pair of connectors caming from your car.