Tuning Plans

JayAudi

Car
2004 Audi A4 1.8T
Hello everyone!

My name is Jay and I just purchased a 2004 Audi A4 1.8T. I got a great deal on it and have some money left over that I also plan on sticking into the car. I want to keep the modifications bellow $4000. I have never tuned a car before and other than what I have read on the web, I have no real knowledge of what mods work with what type of engine etc. Basically, I am a complete noob.

So any help that you guys can provide is greatly appreciated! So my first question would be what type of modifications you advise for my 1.8L Turbo to get some more torque and speed out of it. Torque being more important to me than top speed at the moment for a quick take off. :amuse:

Thanks for welcoming me to your community! I hope I can learn much from you guys.

Greetings and Welcome! ;) We do have a number of Audi fans who just happen to have your model car. Once they have seen your post, I am sure that the advice you seek will be forthcoming very soon.

tcsmileysign.gif

For your budget i'd add a better recirculation valve, (forge do a nice one), a full sports exhaust and sports cat and K&N panel air filter then get a remap done. If you want a much bigger power gain then get the head flowed and ported and look at hybrid turbos or the K04 upgrade.

Hello and welcome to the site mate

ive just replied in your other thread. for a quick start then look at revo or APR for a remap. this should see you around 210bhp and 250 ftlb for around $500 (its around £300 over here) makes a big difference to the engine

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back