Track day

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
I have entered a Wednesday afternoon sprint day to find out if my latest suspension mods and settings will hopefully make the car a bit more easier for an elderly petrol head to match or better last years best times.

The rain has been belting down the last few days so am hoping for a dry track this coming Wednesday.

All the best for tomorrow then! We'll wait for updates and hope the weather holds out although a wet track day can be fun and challenging in a totally different way to normal.

Have done a wet one years and remember 4th gear wheelspin down the straight :eek:
Got up to a bright sunny morning so it's all good to go |B

just home unloaded the car and all packed away in the shed.
Was a hot day and the car got up to 98 deg on the first 5 hot laps plus 1 warm up and 1 slow down laps cooled the car down and missed the 2 nd run topped up the radiator with app 500ml and no more heat problems |B

Had a total of 20 hot laps for the day and was pleased to match last years times despite being down 30 hp above 5000 revs due to the smaller GT3076 R SP turbo..

There were 10 in my group and managed to be 2nd fastest to a Honda S2000 driven by a 20 something driver and ahead of a VW VR6,BMW130 I,
3 litre Capri race car, a Mazda 3 MPS and 427 Cobra replica so I am chuffed with that :)

PS just got the times for the last run and set my fastest time ever on the last lap app 1/2 second improvement |B

Last edited: