Top Ten Fake Mods

I often wonder about the fake noise that a 1.0 Saxo can make with a silly exhaust system. We can tell it's a slow car because it's still audible after 20 seconds. Were it a quick car it'd be out of earshot in five!!

A long time ago when I was 18 and just bought my Prelude I did fit some £6.99 chrome exhaust tips to make it look like I had a bigger exhaust :oops:
Oh the shame of it, I think we've all done this.

I also fabricated my own chrome exhaust tip from a can of guinness once! It promptly fell off a week later despite my 3 hours work attaching it and making it!

I always have a chuckle when I see a car that has a 1 inch exhaust system with cannon muffler with a 5 inch tip :rofl::rofl:

If you have any sense you tend to grow out of these 'mods' when/if your 'spherical objects' drop (most of these mods are done by males, females of the same age tend to be be more mature, although there are exceptions of course).

I have seen an advert for a gadget that makes a turbo and dump valve noise and plays through the car stereo, it also ramps up & down with the throttle o_O